Wikia, this wiki's editors and 6waves will not be held accountable under any circumstances for any damage done by inaccurate information, misconduct of fellow editors and anything else that we can get sued for.
This wiki is not runned by 6waves and 6waves support is not the be bothered by matters concerning this wiki.
These rules are subjected to change anytime without warning.
- All content must be kept revelent to Sim Hospital.
- No spamming or advertising.
- Of course, no vandalism.
- Don't make pointless edits, use common sense.
- Edits for the pure sake of getting badges counts are pointless.
- Please, no assumptions or speculation, information here must accurate!
- Information "leaked" by a person or 6waves staff counts as accurate, but please cite the source.
- If you are unsure about the information but want to add it anyways, add a *.
- When editing, use proper sentence structure, grammar and spelling.
- No offensive articles with vulgar language, or racist remarks.
- In other words, keep things civil.
- Only edit your user page, you may only edit other user pages if you have their permission to do so.
- Admins have the right to remove content from user pages that violate the rules or rights of others.
- Promoting glitches and hacks in anyway is NOT allowed.
- If you have a problem with Sim Hospital, account suspension, hackers, bugs, glitches etc... do not annoy the admins of this wiki, seriously don't, please Report a Problem .
- Do NOT create personal "group" pages, you may create a blog about your group.